Thursday 13 July 2017

the july wish list

July's wish list includes some big earrings, because I can't get enough of those right now, a beautiful bronzing palette and a luxurious silk kimono, because who doesn't need one of those?



Whistles silk kimono / £115 (reduced from £195)
There's nothing better than silk nightwear: it just makes lounging around the house seem so much more glamorous. And in navy this kimono seems even more luxurious. Plus it's in the sale, so even better.

I'm kind of obsessed with statement earrings right now, and these are some of the best I've seen.

H&M's homeware range never fails to impress. It's always affordable yet stylish. Right now my top pick is this beautiful vase, as the frosted grey makes it look way above its price tag. I've just bought it and can't wait to fill it with some white lilies.

Oh NARS, how I love you. Sleek, highly pigmented products in chic, understated packaging. I mean, just look at these beautiful shimmery bronzers. How could I resist?

You can't beat a good leather slide, and these are ideal because they're summery enough for hot days yet sturdy enough to withstand the rain. Perfect for our changeable British summer!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig