Wednesday 26 April 2017

everyday make-up tutorial




So I thought I'd try something new: a make-up tutorial video. I'm not sure why; maybe I was in a blog rut and lacking a little inspiration. Maybe I thought that my blog can sometimes be a little impersonal, and I wanted to show you a little bit more about who I am. I also just really like watching make-up tutorials myself. So, I thought I'd give it a go.

I've never done any kind of a video before save a snippet or two on my Instastories, so this was quite a strange experience for me, and I felt quite vulnerable putting my make-up free face out there for everyone to see (eek). But I really enjoyed making it, and my hope is that one or two people will enjoy watching it.

So please let me know what you think (unless it's eugh, don't show us your make-up free face again!) Any constructive feedback welcomed. It may be a one-off, or I may decide to do some more. Anyway, if you do take the time to watch it - thank you so much and I hope you enjoy! All the products are linked below.


---- shop the post ----



Share:

5 comments

  1. I LOVED this, Anna! Frank, funny and informative. Would love to see how you do an evening look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is far too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment! Haha you're probably right - I already cut it down from 47 mins 😂 Maybe I shouldn't have done all my makeup at once... Anyway thanks and if I do future videos they'll definitely be shorter!

      Delete
  3. Really enjoyed this - especially as a fellow one-time Roaccutane user.
    Also, never realised that, after following this blog since 2011, I didn't actually know what your voice sounded like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ciara! Really pleased you liked it. And hope you weren't too put off by my voice haha 😂 Xx

      Delete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig