Wednesday 8 February 2017

waiting for spring

Topshop shearling aviator jacket, 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli medium and Whistles black suede heels

Somehow after Christmas we just expect to leap suddenly into spring and be happy leaving the house in ankle-baring trousers and little jackets. We forget that, actually, December in the UK is pretty mild and it's January and February that are freezing as. Well, I seem to forget that anyway.

Topshop shearling jacket, HM grey cashmere sweater and Zara black trousers

It makes it worse that my office is pretty much like a sauna, so I have to be a master of layering at this time of year. I've found a good compromise here with a cashmere jumper and feet-baring courts. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing away the days until I can dig out my collection of open toed sandals and blazers. In the meantime, I'm getting the most wear I can out of my favourite shearling jacket, because I know I'll be sad when the day comes to pack it away until next winter, however far away that may seem right now...

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli burgundy bag, HM grey cashmere knit and Whistles black suede court shoes

Topshop khaki aviator jacket, Zara black culottes and 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag

HM grey cashmere jumper, Topshop shearling jacket and 3.1 Phillip Lim medium Pashli

Topshop sheepskin jacket, Zara black wide legged trousers and Whistles black suede courts

Whistles black suede heels, 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli burgundy medium and Zara black trousers

Topshop shearling jacket / similar here
H&M jumper / similar here
Zara trousers / similar here
Whistles shoes / similar here
Larsson & Jennings Lugano watch


---- shop the post ----



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig