Sunday 6 November 2016

the best christmas candles

There's nothing I love more than a scented candle. Except maybe Christmas...



I can't understand people who get all grumpy and bah humbug at the first sign of Christmas decorations in the shops. What's not to love about a season which celebrates getting together with the people you love, eating loads and giving gifts? So you can imagine how I feel about Christmas candles. I can't wait for it to start feeling festive enough to light up the scent of woody pine or cinnamon and cloves in my home. Above I've selected a few of my favourite seasonal votives to get you into the Christmas spirit. My top pick, which I buy every year, is Jo Malone's pine & eucalyptus: it's the scent of a Christmas tree, only more sophisticated. Surely there's no more wonderful fragrance than that.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig