Thursday 6 October 2016

today i bought... larsson & jennings saxon watch

larsson jennings saxon watch


If you've seen any of my outfit posts lately (and sorry that these are few and far between at the moment - work is pretty demanding right now), you'll have noticed that I'm literally never without my silver chain metal Larsson & Jennings watch. I got it for my birthday back in January 2015 and I've worn it every day since. Which is very strange for me, to be honest. I'm not usually one to wear the same accessories every day: I never wear the same bag or pair of shoes more than once in a week.

This is probably because I have a very minimalist approach to clothing: I'm quite happy wearing similar looking black dresses or repeating a white jeans, grey tee and leather jacket combo, as long as I can change up my bag, shoes and jewellery. I honestly have never got bored of wearing that silver watch every day, but I have got to the point where I thought it might be good to shake things up a little.

Step forward another Larsson & Jennings beaut. With its gold-plated black face and sumptuous leather strap, it feels utterly luxurious. I'm pretty much in love. Every other day: here we come.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig