Thursday 7 July 2016

today i'm wearing...

H&M grey cashmere jumper

Whistles black suede heels

3.1 Phillip Lim burgundy Pashli medium bag

Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch

Topshop Boutique black leather skirt

Cashmere and leather in July, I hear you ask? That's an English summer for you...

H&M cashmere jumper / similar here
Topshop Boutique leather skirt / similar here
Whistles shoes / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. I seriously love your style. The leather skirt looks incredible on you. And I totally understand what you mean about the English weather. I feel exactly the same! Jules x

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig