Saturday 18 June 2016

today i'm wearing...

Isabel Marant x HM black blazer

Givenchy Obsedia crossbody bag

Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch

House of Fraser Mango white halterneck dress

Topshop black strappy heels

If you'd have asked me a couple of years ago, I'd have said I never really wore dresses. Mainly because I worried that they were too girly, too fussy, or didn't allow sufficient outfit options. But these days I find myself wearing dresses all the time, especially during the summer. Why? Firstly they are comfortable: nobody wants a restrictive high waisted skirt in the heat. Secondly there are so many styles out there that I can always find something sufficiently minimalist. And as for outfit options, all it takes is a few killer accessories and nobody will care if you've worn it before. House of Fraser kindly let me choose my favourite from their impressive selection of dresses and I gravitated straight towards this Mango beauty: it's simple, chic and timeless but with a little twist via the unique neckline. Perfect for any summer event.

Shop all of House of Fraser's dresses here.

Isabel Marant x H&M blazer / similar here
Topshop heels / similar here
Givenchy Obsedia bag / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig