Saturday 16 April 2016

today i'm wearing...

Whistles asymmetric skirt

Zara ponyskin boots

Whistles nude Onslow bucket bag

Whistles Axel navy leather jacket

Mango white shirt

I'm thinking (slash hoping) that this might be the last outing for black tights this season. As soon as the sun starts shining, they begin to look very out of place. I'm hoping the great British weather will be on my side and I can start to bust out the bare legs and open toed shoes, and even make the move from the coats cupboard to the jacket cupboard very soon… Fingers crossed!

Whistles leather jacket / similar here
Mango shirt / similar here
Whistles skirt / similar here
Zara boots / similar here
Whistles bucket bag / similar here


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig