Sunday 3 April 2016

today i love… silent assembly lingerie

silent assembly curvessence bra


I don't know about you but I'm kind of obsessed with beautiful lingerie. There's nothing like a luxurious silk set to make you feel elegant no matter what you're wearing on top of it. Sometimes, though, it can be hard to find the right balance between beautiful and practical. Some of my most decadent lingerie is also the most uncomfortable. So when Australian brand Silent Assembly sent me one of their pioneering Curvessence bras to try, I was curious to see if it could deliver on its promise of being so comfortable you can barely feel it. Curvessence technology replaces metal underwires with "nylon ribs" which contour to your body making them feel virtually undetectable. I've worn mine for a few days and I can report that it fits really well and doesn't dig in by the end of the day like most bras. It's also very supportive, so ideal if you're larger busted and want something that will give you the support you need without feeling like you want to remove it after five minutes. The brand was previously only available online but it's just launched in the Selfridges Body Studio, which is ideal because I'm always a fan of trying lingerie on in the shop, plus the Body Studio has expert fitters on hand to make sure you find one that perfectly moulds to the contours of your body. Shop Silent Assembly in store at Selfridges or on their own site here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig