Sunday 4 January 2015

today i'm wearing...

Whistles mini Verity backpack

Isabel Marant black Dicker boots

River Island cream oversized coat

And Other Stories black knit jumper

Zara blue skinny jeans

Took my new Whistles rucksack out sales shopping the other day. Kind of obsessed with it right now. I love when you get a new accessory that just seems to liven up everything you own. Safe to say it was a very good Christmas present.

River Island coat / similar here
& Other Stories jumper / similar here
Zara jeans / similar here
Whistles mini Verity backpack /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Anna - I've just discovered your blog, really lovely pictures and wonderful style. I usually only follow beauty blogs but I love how classic and minimal the outfits you put together are - great inspiration. A bit of a personal question - feel free not to answer - I am looking at getting a similar coat from River Island (via ASOS) but I don't want it to be huge on me, I know it's oversized but I don't want it to be swamped....was thinking of getting a size 10...any advice would be great! Jade x www.whatwouldjadedo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade, thanks so much, really glad you like the blog! This coat is definitely very large to size. I would say I'm mostly a size 10 generally but this is an 8 and it's pretty huge. I'm not sure if that is just specific to this coat though, but I'd say go smaller rather than larger probably! Hope you like the coat! Anna Lou x

      Delete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig