Thursday 11 December 2014

today i want… whistles oversize rollneck jumper

whistles-textured-oversize-rollneck-pale-grey_03

Whistles textured oversize roll neck / £122 (reduced from £175)

Knitwear is my favourite clothing type. I think if I could have the most perfectly curated selection of knitwear, the rest of my wardrobe would just fall into place beside it. Perfect, classic knits are worth spending a little more money on to get right. They are also, grudgingly I might add, worth the effort of washing them by hand. My favourite knitwear all comes from Whistles: it's all proper wool, fantastically snug and warm and in utterly classic cuts. Currently they are offering 30% off knitwear so it's the perfect time to add another beauty to my collection. This is top of my list: oversized and with a rollneck but still very classic: you can't get more timeless than soft wool in a textured grey marl.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig