Thursday 27 November 2014

today i love… my christmas gift guide

under £25





under £50





under £100




It's that time of year again: time to shop for someone else for a change. With December just around the corner we can't really put it off any longer, and in fact this weekend is the perfect time to start, because many shops are offering Black Friday discounts (25% off at Whistles and 20% off at ASOS, for a start). It can be a daunting task, but luckily I've done the hard work for you. I won't be helping you with what to buy your boyfriend or your dog, but if you happen to know a woman who likes her fashion, beauty and interiors as much as I do, or maybe just want a little something for yourself, then you've come to the right place. This is basically everything that I'm (admittedly very optimistically) hoping to find under my tree. It doesn't really matter what your budget is, my advice for Christmas shopping is always the same: get them something they wouldn't buy themselves, be that a decadent beauty set, a little alcoholic treat in fancy packaging, some jewellery from a designer they haven't heard of or some luxurious lingerie. It doesn't have to be wonderfully original or incredibly personal: just go for something that feels a little bit special.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig