Monday 15 September 2014

today i'm wearing...

Alexander Wang lizard Prisma tote2

Photo by John Nguyen

Sorry for the tired look on my face: day 4 of LFW was a bit of a struggle today. I've been shooting street style for the Telegraph the last two days and our photographer very kindly took a shot of me too. Keep an eye out for our street style gallery in the paper on Wednesday and hopefully online soon as well. That's LFW done for me - exhausting but brilliant as always. As ever a million thanks to the lovely Telegraph team for letting me help out!

Topshop jacket / similar here
Whistles jumper / similar here
Alexander Wang Prisma tote / in matte black here




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. I was interested to see how you'd style that H&M crepe dress! Looking forward to seeing it again.
    Glad you had a good time at LFW :)

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig