Thursday 18 September 2014

today i want… & other stories scented candles

And Other Stories scented candles


If you happen to be an avid reader of my blog (a girl can dream that there are a few of you, right?) then you'll know two things about me: 1) I'm obsessed with scented candles. I mean, seriously, ain't no problem a scented candle can't fix, if you ask me. 2) & Other Stories is quite possibly my favourite high street store (OK, tied with Whistles). It is certainly the store that looks the most like my ideal home. So the news this week that & Other Stories have launched their own range of scented candles fills me with pure unadulterated joy. There are four in the collection, each inspired by a place in either Paris or Stockholm (the two cities where & Other Stories has ateliers). From Paris choose from 2ème Arondissement, scented with rose, violet and birch wood, or La Cour Jardin, with notes of cardamom, orange blossom and lotus flower. Meanwhile Stockholm's scents are Studion, a blend of bergamot, fig and coconut, and 7:e våningen, with pomegranate, raspberry and cedar wood. Can you guess which two are already on their way to me?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig