Monday 8 September 2014

today i love… the monday wish list



I'm really loving midi skirts at the moment; the length definitely feels fresh and they're perfect for this transitional time of year. No big flared girly ones, though: keep things sleek and simple in a neoprene column skirt like this Reiss beauty.

I'm still not over mules, but now I'm loving a closed toe for an autumnal update on the style. These Whistles ones are perfect. If it weren't for the price I would already be prancing around in these babies.

If I didn't already have the perfect shearling jacket (from Whistles), I would be snapping this one up pronto. I love the neat cropped length, the chunky silver zips and just the general shearling amazingness.

H&M's Studio collection has just landed and half of it has sold out already (sadly I was too slow for the amazing outerwear). This mesh bustier is still available though and would look ideal with a high-waisted skirt while the weather still allows.

I'm definitely in the market for a new perfume at the moment, and Tom Ford's are surely the crème de la crème. Velvet Orchid is touted as a more feminine version of Black Orchid, laced with citrus, petals, honey and rum. Yes please.

I've been searching for the perfect ear cuff for months and months, and so far have only been impressed by Ryan Storer's (not cheap) versions. Finally the high street has offered up a viable alternative in this Zara pearl beauty. It's as good as mine already.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig