Friday 15 August 2014

today i want… h&m mesh top

H&M short mesh top


I haven't paid a visit to H&M in a while, but by the looks of their new online drop I might well have to change that very soon. I recommend filtering on the "trend" concept online, as this is where all the best pieces are to be found. Top of my wish list currently is this cropped mesh top, which sits perfectly on the line between sporty and sexy. Paired with its matching circular mesh skirt it would be the ideal outfit for a late summer evening event. Plus there's 10% off H&M online orders until 24th with the code 2134. How's that for a perfect weekend shopping fix?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig