Thursday 24 July 2014

today i'm wearing...

Topshop Boutique grey vest

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag Smoke

Zara black mules

Topshop modern tailoring white skirt

Dogeared Karma necklace

I'm not someone who's very adept at layering. You know how some people can just throw on a shirt over a top under a jacket, somehow under a gilet, and look perfect? I've never quite got it. I like my clothes simple, after all: sleek and minimalist. But this mesh top is a layering godsend. I have plenty of little cashmere vests like this one with drop armholes that make them totally daytime-inappropriate. But put this mesh top underneath and hey presto, you have a work-ready double-layered top that's also way more interesting to boot.

Zara mesh top / similar here
Zara mules / similar here
3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag / in navy here
Dogeared Karma necklace /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig