Saturday 12 July 2014

today i want… whistles kawaii bobble wool coat

pre-fall-5_00500785500785


It's that time of the year when my bank balance is particularly struggling: not only are the dregs of the spring/summer collections now reduced by 70% and upwards, but the fresh new pre-fall collections are dropping, too. As usual, it's Whistles above all else that is inducing pangs of shopping lust in me. This beautiful coat is so completely inappropriate for the current weather conditions, and so not in my budget constraints after I've been shopping like a maniac the last few weeks, but oh man, I want it. The fresh, cosy cream colour, the waffle-like texture, the wrap collar, the huge pockets… It's pretty much coat perfection, and even though you won't be able to wear it for a couple of months yet, you just know it would be a worthy investment purchase at any time of the year. (See Whistles' whole pre-fall lookbook here.)


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig