Thursday 31 July 2014

today i bought… alexander wang prisma tote

alexander wang prisma lizard tote

Alexander Wang Prisma lizard tote / similar here

I've been after the perfect black tote for quite some time, ever since I decided my silver-edged Zara version needed upgrading (for once it's not just me saying I "need" something: the stitching is coming apart at the sides). I've always loved Wang's Prisma totes because they embody that perfect balance of minimalist without being boring. It took a good few weeks of religiously checking the Outnet's new drops but eventually I found this utterly perfect lizard-effect beauty for half price. In case you're not familiar with Net-a-porter's discounted little sister the Outnet (where have you been?), all you need to know is that new stock lands about 9.30am on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and the best pieces will be gone within 15 minutes. So you need to be an early bird if you want to catch a ridiculously good value designer bargain like this bad boy. Safe to say my collection of bags I'm pretty much in love with has just got a new recruit.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig