Saturday 17 May 2014

today i'm wearing...

& Other Stories black scuba top

Ray-Ban black Wayfarers

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag

Zara blue skinny jeans

Hello from (hopefully sunny) Cuba! OK, so I wrote this before I left, but right now I am doing nothing but working on my tan (factor 40 is on, don't worry) and drinking lots of rum. Wore this outfit last week and it made me realise I don't wear these beautiful heels nearly enough. You wouldn't believe how easy they are to walk in, too. Definitely a great sale bargain for me.

Zara jeans /
Zara shoes /
3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag / in navy here
Ray-Ban Wayfarers /
ASOS bracelet /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig