Friday 2 May 2014

today i'm wearing...

Topshop Boutique black ponyskin skirt

H&M leopard jacket

& Other Stories black scuba top

Dogeared silver Faith ring

Zara zip ankle boots

Took my little sister to witness the delights of & Other Stories the other day. Man, I love that place. It looks like my ideal home and is full to the brim with my ideal clothes and beauty products. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen what I scooped up from the beauty section, but I also took home this lovely black scuba top. I love how it's utterly simple but stands out just that little bit due to the longer front section. Minimalist with a twist: exactly what & Other Stories does best and exactly why I love it so much.

H&M leopard jacket / similar here
Topshop Boutique ponyskin skirt / similar here
Dogeared Faith ring /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig