Thursday 13 February 2014

today i love… london fashion week

lfwtickets

As you are almost certainly aware, London Fashion Week kicks off tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to be helping out the lovely Telegraph fashion team again this season, so make sure you follow all the links below to keep updated. I'll be tweeting and instagramming, writing a show report or two for the Telegraph's live blog and on Sunday I'll be hanging around outside show venues with a photographer snapping street style. So if you're going to be there and you happen to see me, come say hello! And I hope you enjoy LFW as much as I know I will. (Disclaimer: blog posts may be few and far between over the next few days but I'll try my best...)

My Instagram: @annalouelliott
My Twitter: @annalouelliott
Telegraph fashion Instagram: @telegraphfashion
Telegraph fashion Twitter: @telefashion


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. I will be there this weekend too. Do let me know if you would like to meet up. Would be lovely to see you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig