Wednesday 12 February 2014

today i bought… zara black mules

zara black mules


If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that I ordered a pair of Topshop Unique mules when the collection dropped online last Thursday. Navy blue and cutout, I thought they were the ones. But it was later that same day that I was scrolling through Zara's site and stumbled upon this pair of what can only be described as the ultimate mules. Given that I ordered them on Friday morning I was a little worried they wouldn't arrive in time for fashion week, but they miraculously turned up on Saturday (an LFW miracle, I tell you). It's funny, because just a couple of weeks ago I thought about doing a blog post about the best mules around, but couldn't find any on the high street at all. Fast forward to now and they're absolutely everywhere. But these are simply the most beautiful pair I've found, at any price point. Sorry toes: you're just going to have to freeze.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love - I'm obsessing over mules, I spotted these and another featured on my blog. I just can't get enough of them.
    Nice post ±

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig