Wednesday 8 January 2014

today i'm wearing...

Whistles grey Eden knit

Zara leopard tote

Topshop black heeled boots

Zara white skinny jeans

ASOS pearl earrings

I don't often wear earrings but these cute ASOS pearls caught my eye recently, so I thought I'd give them a go (get a closer look on my Instagram). I like the contrast of the delicate earrings against messy hair, a cosy knit and fierce shoes. What do you think?

Whistles jumper /
Zara jeans /
Topshop shoes /
Zara bag /
ASOS earrings /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this casual but cool look and gorgeous earrings!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look Anna - funny, the bag is an almost perfect match for my Zara black/leopard coat I bought last year which I'll be wearing in my post tomorrow, maybe they made both at the same time...!! It's great that you're rocking white jeans in winter, I put mine away a couple of months ago, maybe I shouldn't have?!

    You look fabulous with your hair up BTW :)

    Catherine x
    NotDressedAsLamb.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig