Monday 27 January 2014

today i bought… topshop boutique ponyskin skirt

topshop boutique ponyskin skirt

Topshop Boutique ponyskin skirt /

Turns out the scrag end of the sales can actually be pretty awesome. I just happened to be passing Topshop today and thought I'd pop in for a quick browse (always fatal), when I stumbled across this beauty languishing all alone on the sale rail. After realising it was my size, I asked the sales assistant how much it was, expecting to hear upwards of £100. When she told me it was reduced from £130 to £30 I couldn't believe my luck. Happily when I tried it on it was a perfect fit, and it took me less than 5 minutes to rush from changing room to checkout. It's safe to say I had a pretty big grin on my face as I left the shop.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig