Friday 29 November 2013

today i love… black friday


I've never been quite sure what Black Friday actually is since it's definitely an American concept, but as with so many other things, it seems the UK has decided to jump on the bandwagon in recent years. From what I can gather it's something to do with Thanksgiving and basically means that shops slash their prices over this weekend (most discounts are from today to Monday). There aren't as many sales on over here as there are on the other side of the pond, but there are definitely a few not to be missed (including Whistles, Mango, Topshop, Benefit, House of Fraser, Kurt Geiger and more.) So if you've been putting off your Christmas shopping, now might be a very good time to get started. Personally I think I'll use this excuse to snap up a few lovely things which have been on my wish list for a while, starting with some if not all of the above. Happy shopping!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig