Friday 2 August 2013

today i want... zara leather rucksack



I have a bit of an issue with bags sometimes. You see, I carry a lot of stuff around with me. I really don't know how guys manage to just shove a wallet, phone and keys in their pockets. At any given time I need my purse, phone, phone charger, earphones, water bottle, hand cream, lip balm, make-up, plus sunglasses and/or umbrella, depending on the weather. And if I'm at work you can add to that lunch, flats for commuting, hand sanitiser, chewing gum and magazine. So in essence, the bigger the bag, the better. Otherwise I end up carting around a spillover bag, which isn't the best look in the world. The problem is, I adore small bags. I have upwards of 20 clutches, each of which gets used about once a year, plus several little messenger bags. I just don't know how people manage to not carry around a bottle of water at all times (I've got so used to drinking loads of water that I now literally can't go anywhere without some, annoyingly). Anyway, I'm just going to have to accept the fact that I need to spend less money on clutches and more on large, practical bags. Luckily large doesn't have to mean boring. This rucksack is a case in point. It's simple and minimalist, sure, but far from boring. The fact that it's a rucksack, for starters, means it will lend a casual edge to any look, which is always a good thing if, like me, you never want to appear too 'officey'. Even if you're in a smart pencil skirt and silk shirt, throw this over your shoulder and suddenly you're looking a lot less fusty. Add that to the fact that it's great news if, like me, you've got a bad back, and we're ticking both the practical and fashionable boxes with aplomb. That's the new season off to a pretty great start, if you ask me.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. This bag Is just perfect.

    xx

    Style of Purity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry around a large satchel backpack and love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bag, completely agree with you regarding the water, ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig