Friday 28 June 2013

today i want... topshop boutique silk stripe pencil skirt




The sales have only been on for a couple of weeks but already I've started to head to the new in section of my favourite shops, where the shiny new stock looks ever so orderly and inviting compared to the tired overstuffed rails of the sale. It's too early for autumn collections just yet, but the pre-fall lines that are dropping at the moment are just as exciting. My favourite so far is Topshop Boutique's current stock, which includes such delights as a pale pink snakeskin embossed cami, sweatshirt and dress, plenty of delicious butter soft leather skirts and a whole line of matching striped silk goodies, one of which above. I love the clean sharp lines of this stripe print, which just looks so fresh and of the moment to me. The best part is they are the perfect transitional pieces: wear the striped shorts and tee together now for a barbecue, sling on the loose fitting dress on the beach later and when temperatures start to cool, throw a cosy knit over this beautifully cut skirt. It's safe to say I'm adding the whole collection to my wish list.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Nice...

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/06/the-one-with-thunderbird.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig