Monday 10 June 2013

today i want... june wish list


With the warm weather we've (finally) been having lately, the heavy leather midi skirt on this month's wish list might seem a little out of place, but let's face it, I could live on the surface of the sun and I'd still want to wear leather. At the other end of the spectrum is an overly optimistic bikini that is making me long to sip a piƱa colada on a beach in Hawaii (sigh). Everything else, though, is mostly reasonably suited to summer in the city. I'm still obsessed with Topshop Unique's pre-fall collection and craving this gorgeously grown up silk printed skirt, which would look divine teamed with Whistles' neon pink shirt (quite un-me, but thereby an exciting prospect). The Reiss shorts are, however, totally me, and while I do not need to add to my ever expanding collection of shorts-that-are-inappropriate-for work-and-therefore-hardly-ever-get-worn, I'm tempted nevertheless. Fun yet work-friendly accessories such as Topshop's revo lens sunglasses and Mango's Marant-esque heels are more realistic, and I know the sight of Smythson's "Today I'm going to be nice" notebook on my desk couldn't fail to put me in a good mood, even on a Monday.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig