Sunday 19 May 2013

today i want... may wish list


A little bit late on the wish list this month, but that's not to say there aren't a whole host of lovely clothes and accessories that my debit card is just itching to shell out for. This month's crop includes some beautiful blue crepe trousers from (where else?) Whistles, Reiss' answer to the perfect black day bag, an electric blue bikini that's making me wish for warmer climes and some kind of crazy but utterly beautiful rose gold safety pin earrings which I've fallen for 100%. Given that I'm trying to be good this month, I'm sort of hoping none of these things make it into my wardrobe, but on the other hand... I totally hope they do.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. Great post, that whistles skirt is beautiful
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts !

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-one-with-lacy-beige.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig