Sunday 26 May 2013

today i want... marc by marc jacobs techno holographic clutch



I know, I know... Another holographic accessory. But this is blue. Plus, it's Marc by Marc Jacobs. Plus, it's only £85, which for a slice of shiny designer wrist candy is pretty darned good. Did I mention it's shiny and blue? I am envisaging it paired simply with a white skirt and nude tank top in the summer for an eye-catching yet totally simple cocktail look. Or with an all-black outfit on cooler days to add a little bit of shine. Heck, it'll look good with anything and everything. Go forth and purchase!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Good price for Marc Jacobs, it's very pretty!


    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig