Friday 12 April 2013

today i'm inspired by... zara people






Pictures / Zara.com

In case you haven't heard about Zara People, it's an inspired initiative by the high street giant to cash in on the street style movement by inviting shoppers to send in snaps of themselves styled up in their clothes. Each season they start afresh and ask that you wear two or more pieces from the current collection in any photos you submit. Then, if your photo is selected to appear on the site, you get €300. Pretty nice, huh? I've never actually submitted any photos myself but I think I'll try and get around to it soon. In the meantime, I love browsing People as an excellent source of inspiration. They've only just relaunched it for the S/S'13 season so the above snaps are actually samples provided by Zara, but they perfectly demonstrate just why this is such a great idea. These days I think people are so much more likely to buy something if they see it on a real person in real life as opposed to a model in a lookbook. So all I can say is, well done Zara, and thanks for the inspo.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

4 comments

  1. I can't believe this are real people... it all looks so perfect... I wish I could pick the right pieces at ZARA, but it gets so overwhelming there.. too many choices...

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd photo!!! P.e.r.f.e.c.t. outfit!! <3

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Zara people ! great post...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig