Sunday 28 April 2013

today i bought... whistles monogrammed clutch



I posted about Whistles' new personalised monogramming service back in March when it was introduced, and ever since then I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Eventually I knew I just had to give in. So I excitedly popped along to the Dover Street flagship store (the only place the monogramming service is offered) and ordered this little beauty. I had been hoping to get my hands on the large Delilah clutch in black, but it was sold out due to high demand so I plumped for the mini black/taupe version instead (which I had been lusting after anyway). What I didn't realise was that the monogramming is available on any of Whistles' silky leather range, be it the small clutches, the larger Delilah or the chain-handled Rivington, and it costs £40 on top of the price of whichever accessory you choose (it does have to be the silky leather rather than the croc-print, however). So you can even bring in a clutch you already own and get it sent off for the monogram treatment. There are a wide range of colours to choose from for your letters, including black, lavender, neon green, dark blue and bright blue (which I went for). There are also two sizes of lettering (mine is the small size; the large would have been too big on a small clutch), plus you can choose whether you have bold type with shadow (like mine), or the other way around. In short, you can pretty much make it look however you want. You pay then and there and hand over your clutch, then they call you when it's ready to be picked up. Mine took two and a half weeks but it was well worth the wait. I mean, have you ever seen anything so beautiful in all your life? It's safe to say I'm in wholehearted accessory love right now.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. That really is stunning! I hadn't heard of that service, I may have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig