Sunday 3 March 2013

today i want... march wish list


A little round-up of some of the things I'm currently craving. Fewer bright colours than in February's wish list, but rather I seem to be lusting after springtime whites and fresh mint greens. At this transitional time of year I love clothes that are relatively classic and clean and focus instead on the little details, i.e. standout accessories. Top of my list right now is the beautiful but utterly understated knot ring by Gabriela Artigas. Mind you, I wouldn't say no to any of the above. Something tells me it's time to spring clean my wardrobe and make way for a few new items.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. i really like the snake pencil skirt! Great selection..

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mango shoes !! lovely post...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig