Tuesday 5 February 2013

today i love... new york fashion week


Only 2 days until fashion week season kicks off, and although I won't be jetting off to New York to join in the fun (in fact I'm jetting off to Amsterdam instead), the beauty of the internet means that those of us not there in person can still get a (psuedo) front row seat. With each passing season, more and more live streams are added as designers realise that there's a lot to be gained by opening up their shows to the fashionable masses. I for one find it so much more involving to actually watch as the lights go down and the models stalk down the catwalk than to flick through a gallery a few hours later. Below I've picked out my favourites from the line-up, along with their UK times (you can always check out the schedules for yourself and get all the live streaming links at catwalklive.tv). Until I actually go to New York for real (the above picture was taken when I spent 7 hours at JFK on my way to Miami, which doesn't really count), these are the next best thing.

Alexander Wang / Saturday 9th February @ 10pm GMT (live stream here)
Thakoon / Sunday 10th February @ 8pm GMT (live stream here)
Theyskens' Theory / Monday 11th February @ 5pm GMT (live stream here)
3.1 Phillip Lim / Monday 11th February @ 8pm GMT (not available to live stream)
Proenza Schouler / Thursday 14th February @ 1am GMT (live stream here)
Calvin Klein / Thursday 14th February @ 7pm GMT (live stream here)


PS, I've got a new email address just for my blog. Got any enquiries, comments or questions? Send them to annalouelliott@gmail.com.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. I know! I'm not going either but I'm super duper excited :) Thanks for the links to the livestreams!

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig