Tuesday 4 December 2012

today i'm inspired by... giorgia tordini





My latest style icon is Italian fashion designer and stylist Giorgia Tordini, an effortless beauty with dark blonde hair and a seriously enviable dress sense. I've just discovered her Pinterest and I can definitely recommend it if you're in need of some lovely visual inspiration. Above I've picked a couple of my favourite pictures of her from Stockholm Streetstyle, which demonstrate exactly what I love about her style. It's her emphasis on simple pieces perfectly put together, with interest added via textures like leather or perspex, or by playing with proportions in a baggy leather trouser or voluminous jacket. All in all, a lovely little bit of fashion escapism for a cold winter's evening.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. i like the first dress a lot!
    thank you for this grat inspiration :)
    liefs, laila.
    www.attheboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig