Tuesday 18 December 2012

today i love... mini bags


Right now I am feeling the lure of the tiny bag, slung effortlessly across the body and big enough only to hold a card, phone and lipstick. I've realised lately that if I carry a large bag I will inevitably fill it with lots of things I don't really need: water, umbrella, food, make-up, magazines... Since I've got a bad back, downsizing what I carry around has practical benefits; besides, the fact is, if you only have room for the necessities, then that's all you'll find you need. And while clutches are really only good for evenings, when you don't need to hold anything but a cocktail, the mini crossbody bag works for day or night. The ultimate is of course a tiny little quilted Chanel (oh, yes please Santa), but in the meantime I'd settle for any of these little gems under my tree. After all, good things come in small packages.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig