Saturday 10 November 2012

today i bought...





I don't really wear skirts much; I'm not entirely sure why, only that I never like to look too girly and I always prefer a lovely pair of shorts. However, shorts aren't very work-appropriate, and having lately found myself reaching for a pair of jeans almost every day I've been looking for an alternative option. That's where this navy zip skirt comes in. It's in my favourite colour for clothes, it fits perfectly and is super comfortable, plus the zips add a little edge and stop it from looking too cutesy. I'm hoping it might herald a new era for skirts in my wardrobe. One item of clothing I can never stop stocking up on, on the other hand, is a good basic t-shirt. I have this Boutique beauty in navy and just had to snap it up in grey, too; it's the perfect slouchy cut and retains its shape and colour really well. As for the rose gold slogan purse, which I'll be using as a make-up bag, what can I say? I'm something of a magpie when it comes to a shiny accessory.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

4 comments

  1. I have a sorta basic skirt like that! I love it, they go with anything! :)

    pixiemaloo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, and you're right, the zips make it much more edgy.
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice purchases!


    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, I have a bit of a thing for navy too! x

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig