Tuesday 11 September 2012

today i want... kurt geiger red leopard accessories


KG Kurt Geiger iPad sleeve / £40
KG Kurt Geiger travel card holder / £12

Ever since Kurt Geiger launched their first accessories collection a couple of seasons ago I've been a huge fan. While most of their shoes have always been out of my price range, many of the accessories are a lot more, well, accessible. Granted, some of the leather bags are still on the expensive side, but their range of clutches and pouches never fails to impress me. My latest crushes are these red leopard patterned goodies, new for A/W'12; a laptop case and purse are also available, but it's the iPad case and travel card holder which really caught my eye. Unfortunately I don't own an iPad (yet) so can't invest in the former, but I think the latter will be making its way towards me very soon.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig