Tuesday 18 September 2012

today i bought...





I was determined not to miss out on the fantastic JW Anderson for Topshop collection when it landed last Friday, so I ordered rather a lot of it. As usual, however, there were only a couple of keepers (much to my bank balance's relief). I'm very happy with my two winners though: this beautiful bat jumper was the first thing I zeroed in on when I saw the lookbook and I'm happy to say it doesn't disappoint in the flesh. Plus I can never resist a super-cute notebook. I almost went for the square-print jeans, but they were really see-through, which isn't ideal, plus the white shirt was too big (be warned: the jumpers are sized quite small whereas the shirt is the opposite). I would have loved to have added a tortoise-print iPhone case to my repertoire, but alas my 3GS prevented me. I did however add this beautiful super soft navy tee to my online basket; I can never resist a luxe basic and when it comes to such items, Topshop Boutique is second to none.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig