Thursday 5 July 2012

today i want... zara black leather tote



I've been searching for a plain black tote for at least a year now, ever since I first saw CĂ©line's perfect zipped version (seen here on the ever-perfectly styled Caroline Blomst). But I've never quite found the right one; they've either had too much detail, not been real leather or just not looked quite right. Finally today I decided to order this Zara bucket bag, thinking that although it isn't quite what I was after, it's a great simple staple. But just as I was about to add it to my basket, I noticed this new in beauty. And it's almost exactly what I've been searching for. It's simple, soft leather, and classic but with a slight point of difference, thanks to the silver plaque. Really hope it's just as perfect in real life; luckily I won't have to wait long to find out since I ordered it almost immediately.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig