Sunday 1 July 2012

today i bought...





Zara weekend bag /

After not having much success in the Topshop sale, I've definitely made up for it elsewhere. This American Apparel knit was temporarily reduced to £46 from £66 at ASOS so I couldn't resist (it fits very small so if, like me, you prefer it oversized, then I recommend sizing up). Zara sales are always better in store so I headed in and snapped up this lovely weekend bag (love the orange lining) and awesome fringed skirt; thanks to Isabel Marant, Western style is going to be everywhere next season so I couldn't resist this real leather beauty for just £25.99. Finally I picked up this Marc Jacobs Splash scent, which smells like summer in a bottle (think fresh florals and a hint of passion fruit) and looks beautiful, too.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig