Thursday 28 June 2012

today i bought...



American Apparel clutch /

My recent online splurges haven't been very successful: out of everything I ordered from Topshop, Zara and ASOS, I'm left with just these two maybes (very sad that the ASOS leather trousers I'd been longing for don't fit, despite my having tried on the same size before...) Anyway, I can't decide whether to keep these two metallic beauties. An American Apparel large leather clutch has always been on my long-term wish list, so when I saw that this black metallic version with maroon zip was reduced from £62 to £31 at ASOS, I had to snap it up (now sold out). The only thing is I feel as though I'm a bit over clutches now and wish it had a strap... Plus it's too large to be used in the evening, really. The Zara jacket was a bit of an impulse click, and the silver turns out to be seriously in-your-face bright - no bad thing per se, but might restrict its usage. I do very much like it, but again I'm just not sure I quite love it... Thoughts?


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love it!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/multicoloured-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the clutch. I also have a large leather clutch and haven't used it very much cause it is kind of awkward. Too large for an evening out and then I usually don't use a clutch during the day so it has sat in my closet for months. Your new clutch is very beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig