Sunday 29 April 2012

today i bought...




Since buying my Topshop peace sign necklace I've loved having a very simple necklace to wear everyday, but as it was only £5 I know it's only a matter of time before it goes bronze. So I decided to invest in a better quality alternative. I've been eyeing up Dogeared's necklaces for some time now, but it took me a while to decide on which one to get. I almost went for the Capricorn sign but was put off by the silver chain, and in the end it just had to be the classic Karma necklace. I love that it's utterly simple and won't overpower other jewellery, but is still eye-catching and beautiful. I think it's safe to say this won't be leaving my neck any time soon.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig