Friday 3 February 2012

today i'm inspired by... kate bosworth for vanessa bruno s/s'12


Video: Youtube.com /

If you ask me, Kate Bosworth is one of the few truly stylish celebrities. Every time I see a picture of her I know before I even look at it that she will be flawlessly dressed - and not because a stylist has picked out an outfit for her, but because she really knows what she's doing when it comes to clothes. It helps that she's beautiful, too, of course. It's surely for these reasons that Vanessa Bruno enlisted Kate to star in the ad campaigns for her quintessentially Parisian label. A few months ago I almost posted the A/W'11 video, but it was just a little too oddball for me. This shoot, however, is stunningly ethereal and just the right amount of kooky. Kate looks beautiful, the clothes look beautiful and the filming is beautiful. What could be more inspiring than that?


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig