Friday 10 February 2012

today i want... topshop unique metallic leather shorts



With NYFW having kicked off yesterday (make sure you follow @catwalklive.tv on Twitter to find out where you can live stream all the best shows), fashion week season is well and truly underway. And one of the shows I look forward to most each season is without a doubt Topshop Unique. Regular readers will know that I am the high street brand's most loyal devotee, and that devotion of course extends to their pioneering catwalk line. After a somewhat disappointing A/W'11 collection (too prim for me), I was excited and relieved last September to find myself a huge fan of S/S'12. 90s urban sportswear collided with ancient Egypt in a fun, youthful and hugely wearable collection (read my full thoughts on it here). At the time I singled out the rose gold leather shorts as my must-have piece, so when Unique S/S'12 landed on the website two days ago I navigated straight to them. At £75 they're hardly expensive for a catwalk item and absolutely encapsulate the perfect mixture between fashion-forward, beautiful and fun. I am also unhealthily obsessed with both metallics and leather, so they're pretty much my perfect shorts. Sadly, however, I've been giving my bank balance such a workout lately that I might have to hold out for the summer sales. In the meantime though I'll be tuning into the Topshop website in a few days to see how the A/W'12 collection unfolds...


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig