Tuesday 7 February 2012

today i want... kurt geiger perspex xl pouches



As I mentioned in my "today I'm inspired by" post the other day, Kurt Geiger's S/S'12 collection landed on the website yesterday, and it certainly didn't disappoint. 60s sunglasses and cutesy star necklaces sit alongside pastel snakeskin laptop cases and scarf-print clutches. But the real stars of the show for me are the perspex pouches. Back in September, soon after Kurt Geiger launched their 'Everything but the Dress' campaign, I raved about how smitten I was with a certain black perspex pouch, and it soon became an integral part of my accessory arsenal (see me with it here). Luckily for a perspex-afficionado like me, such accessories are going nowhere and the trend has filtered down to the likes of Topshop and ASOS. But it's Kurt Geiger who have upped the ante with their fabulous new range of shiny plastic goodies. The best part is that there's a new size - XL. Now I can satisfy my perspex cravings even when I've got a little more than a phone and a lipstick to carry. It took me a little while to decide which colour to go for, but I've made up my mind... can you guess which of these is making its way towards me right now?


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig