Sunday 25 December 2011

today i love... christmas

A few pictures from my Christmas...


The tree.


Making cake decorations...


... I made a polar bear and a penguin.


The finished cake - including (of course) Harry Potter and Hedwig.


Jacket from Dorothy Perkins; t-shirt from Topshop; leather skirt from H&M; shoes from Topshop; earrings from Topshop; lipstick is Rouge Dior in Trafalgar Pink.


Some of my gifts...


... Including this amazing portrait my very talented sister drew of me.


Wine and cranberry sauce.


Christmas pudding.


Merry Christmas! I hope you have all had a fantastic day!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Nice photos...I'm glad the camera is treating you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Thanks so much lover!! X

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig