Friday 11 November 2011

today i'm wearing...





Sleeveless trench from Primark; leather jacket (underneath) from Topshop; t-shirt from Topshop; trousers from Topshop; shoes from Next; bag from Topshop; bracelet from ASOS; lipstick is Benefit Fruit Cocktail.


I got my DSLR back this afternoon, but didn't have it when taking the full outfit photos this morning, which explains the difference in picture quality here! Anyway, I'm starting to wear lipstick again now that the weather is getting colder. Dark lips don't feel right to me in summer, but when the cold sets in I love the drama they bring.

Share:

2 comments

  1. wow, such a classic chic look! I should wear dark lipstick now in winter, too!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog!!!! Follow each other???? xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig