Wednesday 9 November 2011

today i'm inspired by... zara november lookbook

This is the third time I've used one of Zara's lookbooks in an inspiration post (see August here and May here), which probably tells you how big a fan I am of this high street brand right now. My own local Zara store is pretty badly stocked, so up until they introduced online shopping (a mere year ago) I barely bought anything from there. But since I've had the whole collection at my fingertips I've become more and more impressed with the quality, range and style of this Spanish mecca's stock. They also know a thing or two about how to put together a good-looking lookbook. The November offering (see it all here) is particularly brilliant. I adore the fresh-faced, understated styling, with its clean lines and lack of fussy accessories. It's all very CĂ©line mixed with a hit of Isabel Marant, which honestly is pretty much what I'm aiming for most of the time. My favourite looks are the first (I do love a denim shirt with a leather jacket) and the third and fourth (so Marant, no?), but I wouldn't say no to any of it. Time to get started on my Christmas wish list, I think.











Pictures: Zara.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig